This Sunday, May 31, the church will be open for the 10:30 worship service with the following guidelines:
- If you are experiencing cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell or feeling feverish with a temperature of 100 or more, STAY HOME!
- If you've had known contact with someone who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, STAY HOME!
- The west parking lot will be closed. Please park on the east side of the church and enter through the porte cochere doors. All other doors will be locked.
- There will be hand sanitizer available as you enter the building and your forehead will be scanned for your temperature.
- Please sit every other pew. Pews marked with a red "x" should remain vacant.
- Childcare will not be available. Should you feel the need to take your child/children out of the service, the cry room and toddler classroom are available for your use. You will be able to livestream the service on your phone.
How do I view the livestream?
If you have a Facebook account, make sure you have “liked” North Highlands Bible Church. Then, simply open up your Facebook at 10:30 A.M. and you’ll see a notification that we’ve started streaming. Click the notification and that’s it!
If you don’t have a Facebook account, simply click the "View the Service" button at 10:30 A.M. Sunday morning and a webpage should open up to view the Livestream. If you open this page before the Livestream starts, you can view the previous week's service.
View the Service
If all else fails, you can listen to the podcast in the afternoon. Or go to NHBC's Facebook page later in the day and you should be able to find a recording of the Livestream.
What if it’s time to start and I need help?
You can call Amber Tracy at (936) 525-7644 and she’ll do her best to help you out.