Sunday, November 1st, the church will be open for the 10:30am worship service and 9:ooam Bible classes with the following guidelines:
As you enter the facility, you will be required to wear a mask. Once you get to your seat, you may remove it. After the service, you will need to put your mask back on until you exit the building.
- If you are experiencing cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell or feeling feverish with a temperature of 100 or more, STAY HOME!
- If you've had known contact with someone who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, STAY HOME!
- Please park on the east side of the church and enter through the porte cochere doors. All east side entries will be locked.
- There will be hand sanitizer available as you enter the building and your forehead will be scanned for your temperature.
- Please sit every other pew. Pews marked with a red "x" should remain vacant.
There will be only 3 entrances open on Sunday morning. Please watch the short video to become familiar with the correct entry for your family. No parents will be allowed in the Children's area....drop off only. An adult will be at the entrance ready to receive your child and take their temperature. You will pick them up where you drop them off.
How do I view the livestream?
If you have a Facebook account, make sure you have “liked” North Highlands Bible Church. Then, simply open up your Facebook at 10:30 A.M. and you’ll see a notification that we’ve started streaming. Click the notification and that’s it!
If you don’t have a Facebook account, simply click the "View the Service" button at 10:30 A.M. Sunday morning and a webpage should open up to view the Livestream. If you open this page before the Livestream starts, you can view the previous week's service.
(We have had problems with this link on Macs using Safari, so if you have an issues please try a different browser on the Mac platform)
If all else fails, you can listen to the podcast in the afternoon. Or go to NHBC's Facebook page later in the day and you should be able to find a recording of the Livestream.
What if it’s time to start and I need help?
You can call Brent Erschen at (214) 212-1819 and he’ll do his best to help you out.